[Xen-users] Digi port server on Linux with xenU kernel extension.

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Digi port server on Linux with xenU kernel extension.
From: John Wythe <john.wythe@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 17:43:33 -0500
Delivery-date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 06:57:13 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am trying to install a digi port server on Linux RHEL3 that is booted with a
kernel that has xs-version-xenU appended to the normal name of the kernel.  I
have the same kernel-source from Redhat, but loading the module (insmod dgrp)
complains that the kernel doesn't match the one dgrp is compiled with.

Can I fudge it so that it thinks they are the same?  Or do I need the correct
kernel-source that matches the kernel with the xenU extension?

BTW when I laod the dgrp rpm it complains about an unresolved symbol.  I was
trying to see what the symbol is by doing the insmod.  I may need help with
that as well.

John Wythe
Activant Solutions Inc.
118-1515 Broadway St.
Port Coquitlam
BC V3C 6M2
Tel: 604-468-1668 Ext 131
Tel: 1-800-663-0718
Fax: 604-468-1667
Email: john.wythe@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Notice: This transmission is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged.  If you are not
the intended recipient, please delete this transmission and any attachments and
notify the sender by return email immediately.  Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure or distribution is prohibited.