Re: [Xen-users] Bootable LiveDVD w/ Xen that boots Windows Image?

To: Joshua Kinard <joshua.kinard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Bootable LiveDVD w/ Xen that boots Windows Image?
From: Thiago Camargo Martins Cordeiro <thiagocmartinsc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 11:32:05 -0300
Cc: "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 07:32:55 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=v4RXs6SIFoUxBcGEuuN51NaysWcuBoZpeeySBpfYjeA=; b=HfZjDuMmNof5bN2vATeaw9agP7vOSpZu1xev16vGinqMsEff7Okqy9RWLActFeeUaf SWxPw4l+OvGrqrooGR/Fq0Fv0BTBDuoThTfS2uA2w1QOoyinNa6rgP0afMDT5xGj+t2i BZYtFjXUoSfEqRUDpiLgecPZB9XL5YT6OdtFA=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Joshua,

 Take a look at this web pages, maybe that can help you:

 I'm sorry but I never have used the qcow with Xen... If you need any help to get you Windows domU running within the Xen Live CD, will be a pleasure try to help you.

Cheers!
Thiago