[Xen-users] Computer hangs when booting debian lenny netinst cd on hvm m

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Computer hangs when booting debian lenny netinst cd on hvm machine
From: "Gustavo" <gustavo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 21:26:19 -0300
Delivery-date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 17:27:08 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Trying to install Debian Lenny amd64 from netinst cd  on Xen HVM, the computer
hangs and needs to reset physically.
My computer supports HVM, I've a HVM Windows XP installed with no problems.
Other ways to install Lenny on HVM  are welcome. I tried with debootstrap, but
it doesn't  boot  disk image :-(

My config is:

import os, re
arch = os.uname()[4]
if re.search('64', arch):
        arch_libdir = 'lib64'
else:
        arch_libdir = 'lib'

kernel = "/usr/lib/xen-3.2-1/boot/hvmloader"
builder='hvm'
memory = 512
vcpus = 2
shadow_memory = 8
name = "teste"
vif = [ 'type=ioemu, bridge=eth0' ]

disk = [
        'file:/mnt/data/default.dat,hda,w',
        'phy:/dev/cdrom,hdb:cdrom,r'
       ]
device_model = '/usr/lib/xen-3.2-1/bin/qemu-dm'
boot="cd"

sdl=0
vnc=1
vnclisten="0.0.0.0"