Re: [Xen-users] I/O issue in xen guest OS

Hi,

If you have other guests that eat up CPU, perhaps your guest does not
get enough CPU to process all the data that the host is able to
transfer. What does "xm top" say about physical CPU usage?

Another possible cause may be using a slow backend for guest storage
(for instance a file over ntfs-3g mount), or the host being very busy
doing something else than I/O. This would cause lower I/O load in the
host (with more CPU load on other things), while the guest waits 100% of
the time for I/O.

Cheers,

Radu R.