[Xen-users] Simple network config question

To: "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Simple network config question
From: Jonathan Bayles <jbayles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 12:31:05 -0400
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Delivery-date: Thu, 02 Jul 2009 09:33:29 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hey guys,

Usually all my guests go out through various bridges connected to eth0, but I
came across a scenario where I need to connect one guest to a special backend
network. The network is connected to an access port on a switch via eth2 on the
xen server. If I set an IP on eth2 in the correct network it works just fine.
How can I share this connection up to a domU? I cant tell the switchport to
become a trunk and bridge out internally like I usually do. Any help is greatly
appreciated!!