Re: [Xen-users] centos 5.3 + jailtime.org

It was a initrd problem
I solve my problem with this
http://www.virtuatopia.com/index.php/A_Xen_Guest_OS_fails_to_boot_with_a_%22switchroot:_mount_failed:_No_such_file_or_directory_error_message%22_error_message.

but unfortunately i have still the blocked state ...

--

Cordialement,
Fabien Murgues

Service Commun Documentation Saint Etienne
Informatique
23 rue Docteur Paul Michelon
42023 Saint Etienne Cedex 2

tél : 04 77 48 15 92