RE: [Xen-users] Linux-Windows data sharing in Xen

To: "ITZIAR BALENCIAGA" <ibalenciaga@xxxxxxxx>, "James Harper" <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Linux-Windows data sharing in Xen
From: "ITZIAR BALENCIAGA" <ibalenciaga@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 09:14:58 +0200
Delivery-date: Thu, 04 Jun 2009 00:16:14 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm always writing it. I increment that value until an event happens:

while((*pAcabar) == FALSE)
{
        (*pDatos)++;
}
So I think I can't use Xenstore but is it possible doing it with the functions I mentioned before (xc_domain_translate_gpfn_list and xc_map_foreign_batch) or is there any other way?