Re: [Xen-devel] Which flag shows the DomU filesystem has mounted?

To: Joe Jin <joe.jin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Which flag shows the DomU filesystem has mounted?
From: Zhang Shukun <bitzsk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 11:29:27 +0800
Cc: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 03 Jun 2009 20:30:20 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :from:x-goomoji-body:date:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=UOSu+AiQpleDy+AJZiESdrOO1pul5nrayDtSecKSaE0=; b=nT2P5GW6oUs7ANiJTYaSx+QGKwwW7JBrPxtZi3M1lnZVQsVGMxq3uZ70qVk4cSjj8h oWejhQkmGwaTYc8UgCmZrSUn2rnk/LfIPc+PQ0OIDitnRPadFQA8ytqCvwldytULYntD LqZFvu9CL7BbKAMommPkVvzLIewxxRVcbfOTI=
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thank you for your quick reply!

if i can login in guest, the filesystem should been mounted yet, but i want to read file in domU kernel space, so i want to find a way to check the time when domU filesystem has mounted. or it will be crashed if i read file before mount complete.

On 2009-06-04 11:12, Zhang Shukun wrote:
> hi, does anyone knows which state or flag shows the domU is already mount
> the filesystem? is that  XenbusStateConnected or info->is_ready = 1; Thanks

No, state is XenbusStateConnected just meant device available for guest,
could not say it have mounted.

I guess to check if blk have mounted you have to login guest then check it.

Regards,
Joe

--
Best regards,