Re: [Xen-users] Installing with iso

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Installing with iso
From: Lance Haig <lhaig@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 20:13:46 +0100
Delivery-date: Tue, 12 May 2009 12:17:06 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On 12/05/09 19:29, Ananth wrote:
Hi Lance,
I have been pretty much following the link to rpath Wiki for installing
guest domain, especially the network monitoring system which the wiki
page points you to. I have been facing error while I create guest using
the procedure given. I am facing the error that says pygrub did not
return any value.Please try it and let me know if you are able to
successfully create the guest domain.

Thank you

Regards
Ananth