[Xen-users] Has someone succesfully passed a NOVA-S2/HVR-4000 to a DomU

To: "xen-users" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Has someone succesfully passed a NOVA-S2/HVR-4000 to a DomU
From: "ferrarir@xxxxxxxxx" <ferrarir@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 16:54:27 +0200
Delivery-date: Sun, 03 May 2009 07:55:13 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi *,
as asked in subject. Has someone successfully passed a Hauppauge Nova-S2 (or
HVR-4000) to a domU?
I tried many kernel options but without *full* success. I can use the card for
one or two channel changes then the pictures become corrupted.
I'm using Ubuntu Hardy on both dom0 and domU kernel 2.6.24-23-xen
i think it's an IRQ issue. Which parameteres can i try? Where should i put
them? (dom0 kernel line, or as extra inside a domU config)
When shutting down the domU i got:

pcifront pci-0: pciback not responding!!!

repeated 3 times.

Thanks