Re: [Xen-users] Xen Backup Method

Hi Umut,

I cron a script running once every early morning that does;

1 - pause the domUs * optional, but state will be accurate if paused.
2 - create/recreate a snapshot of the volume where my dom0/domUs live.
3 - mount a separate drive and dump/restore the snapshot onto a separate drive.
4 - unmount the drive.
5 - send mail when all is done.

- Brian