[Xen-users] multiple iscsi targets on bonding interface

Subject: [Xen-users] multiple iscsi targets on bonding interface
From: Longina Przybyszewska <longina@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 12:26:52 +0200 (CEST)
Delivery-date: Mon, 06 Apr 2009 03:22:43 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,
I have a bonding interface to service traffic between Dom0 and SAN - it works great with one iscsi target.
Is it possible to manage more iscsi targets on the same bonding?
Would it work using, say, alias bond0.222:1 ?
Would it be more flexible/stable to have a bridge on top of  bonding -
does someone has experience with such configuration?

regards
Longina
Longina Przybyszewska, system programmer
IT@Naturvidenskab

IMADA, Department of Mathematics and Computer Science

University of Southern Denmark, Odense
Campusvej 55,DK-5230 Odense M, Denmark

tel: +45 6550 2359 - http://www.imada.sdu.dk
email: longina@xxxxxxxxxxxx