Re: [Xen-users] Starting Xenbr0 looses connectivity

To: "Fajar A. Nugraha" <fajar@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Starting Xenbr0 looses connectivity
From: Girish V <girish.xen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 21:42:52 -0400
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 18:43:32 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=udR3hsf4EzyrcejMfssbsuFATkq7QjOord1XGqOa6mw=; b=ll1Opx7o9fCUdHopcw8CIZW3wzMcY3EvritKodOpixrli/PTBaK1/HPgmOepgJ+2u5 63c0j30/TqULN4lsnzPtAxdoopgoMJjn859/9Q/uKZciGUN/yoFm0z1z/A7ZTY2CoGxY BjMWpZ1+skdGtLlgmE3PjVoKKRIPiPyeYVEBg=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I tried Lenny and Xen 3.0 - same problem.

I wanted to try lenny+xen 3.2.1 - but on installing xen and rebooting,
the boot fails and it begins rebooting - before I can see the messages
as to why it failed. I tried adding a noreboot option in the menu.lst
- but this seems to have no effect -  it reboots anyway, after xen
fails to boot.

Maybe I should try something else.
Thanks.