RE: [Xen-users] How to use VCPUs

To: "'Carsten Schiers'" <carsten@xxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] How to use VCPUs
From: "Ata E Husain Bohra" <aehusain@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 15:18:26 -0700
Delivery-date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 12:30:07 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dear Carsten,

I have a tangential question to ask, I am trying to install cpufrequtils on
my Dom0 which is 2.6.21-7.fc7xen. The cpufrequtils 002 gets installed
properly but it does not work, giving error like "no active driver
supported", BUT by doing this I messed up networking on one of the Dom0's
completely. I am just curious to know if you had some issues similar to this
at any point or does this version of Xen.

I am sorry for digressing your issue, but though of asking this question out
of curious events observed at my end!

Regards,
Ata