Re: [Xen-users] Urgent: How to evaluate Xen migration performance??

To: xen-users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Urgent: How to evaluate Xen migration performance??
From: Siddharth Wagh <siddharth.wagh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 19:14:15 -0500
Delivery-date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 16:16:08 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=tY+ioCfuOKK2X535FAPG5+Wlu7L5xwya16Qcz1DVy3U=; b=jKyRQeX017iCPxmi3i4IQJq1BX7PO/FZvQ+cN/zeXky4pmxjO9pPv7VdI1bGe3Dq7N Td7pc0kUTdhWsXnjPcesoKojn3c4WCGCttiC6TSpfBCO5VxiWW0cJ8dJv4P66VvMioO2 lYrpxnOUpTAGsJVYZ3gaQCl7Bgo5+kmFuOE1w=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
It looks like xentop can help me out here.

But when I try it out, it gives me the following error:
OSError: [Errno 2] No such file and directory

Thanks & Regards,
Siddharth Wagh

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up...