Re: [Xen-users] xm shutdown doesn't work on debian lenny

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] xm shutdown doesn't work on debian lenny
From: "Angel L. Mateo" <amateo@xxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 14:29:28 +0100
Delivery-date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 05:30:09 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,

        More info about the problem... I have serveral tests to check if the
problem could be related with my concrete configuration. After some
tests, I have checked that it could be related with (dom0-cpus 0)
configuration in xend-config.sxp.

        If I use the original xend-config.sxp configuration (with dom0-cpus 0),
xm shutdown (and xm reboot) works perfectly. If I edit this file to put
(dom0-cpus 1) (to configure dom0 to use just 1 cpu), I can't reboot or
shutdown domUs (shutdown doesn't conclude and I have to manually destroy
domUs).

        Any help?

--
Angel L. Mateo Martínez