From: Rainer Sokoll <rainer@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Nick Couchman <Nick.Couchman@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] xm migrate headache
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 14:53:55 +0100

On Tue, Mar 03, 2009 at 06:50:29AM -0700, Nick Couchman wrote:

> What filesystem are you using on the DRBD-based storage?

ext3

Rainer

This e-mail may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. If this email is not intended for you, or you are not responsible for the delivery of this message to the intended recipient, please note that this message may contain SEAKR Engineering (SEAKR) Privileged/Proprietary Information. In such a case, you are strictly prohibited from downloading, photocopying, distributing or otherwise using this message, its contents or attachments in any way. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to this e-mail and delete the message from your mailbox. Information contained in this message that does not relate to the business of SEAKR is neither endorsed by nor attributable to SEAKR.