Von: horacio ibrahim [mailto:horacioibrahim@xxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Samstag, 28. Februar 2009 01:02
An: Rustedt, Florian
Betreff: Re: [Xen-users] After migration: network-device of dom0 lost?!

Dear Rustedt,

"Network is unrechable " means,
apparently, that lost the route. Are you using bond?
Verify if the files network-bridge in /etc/xen/scripts are identical in either xen hosts (dom0). Maybe, you is losing settings in the moment creation the VM migrated.

The script network-bridge call others (e.g xen-network-common.sh) in which disables the tables arp and flush settings of network and of bridge.
Are you using bond? ... are identical in either xen hosts (dom0)?

See you soon.

Att,
Horacio Ibrahim.

IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential. They are intended for the named recipient(s) only.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the system manager or the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to anyone or make copies thereof.