[Xen-users] USB Aladdin in HVM DomU Windows 2008

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] USB Aladdin in HVM DomU Windows 2008
From: Johnny Bravo <JohnnyBravo@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 00:57:13 +0200
Delivery-date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 14:58:33 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm trying to get an aladdin dongle working in a windows 2008 HVM DomU
Dom0 is Suse 11.1

I make lsusb, found id (Bus 001 Device 005: ID 0529:0001 Aladdin Knowledge Systems HASP v0.06) and put in config:
usb=1
usbdevice="host:0529:0001"

domU starts up successfully, but the dongle doesn't show up as a USB device in the hardware list in the windows domU

Can any one help in this situation?