Re: [Xen-users] Storage questions

To: Antoine Benkemoun <antoine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Storage questions
From: Thiago Camargo Martins Cordeiro <thiagocmartinsc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 17:41:18 -0200
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 11:42:02 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=atOZZp4GwedPNBAaLdwuSdA1nwOgXEJLnjlIFL4zkQ8=; b=cpJtPG4GQYKLEpPwaoGu8o+w7IqM5t7AaA84wVoU8ilHx86Rm7keTNAjawaLkz8gjX BQaUGPpgTwYvyd1Smeco/nJxf0tWpM0ddDIHRIAFKUExJKUmGiIK8rrqDMDR0+4ier5s vK0IpWX63BMlKL4Yv7oE4IMCkPUgobPmz7NXc=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Antonie,

 What about this http://www.gridvm.org/drbd-lvm-gnbd-and-xen-for-free-and-reliable-san.html ?

;-)