[Xen-users] Problem/bug in xen on lenny

To: "xen-users" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Problem/bug in xen on lenny
From: "einyx.ag@xxxxxxxxx" <einyx.ag@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 19:13:25 +0100
Delivery-date: Sun, 08 Feb 2009 10:14:13 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi, first, sorry for my bad english :)

I have a big problem with xen on debian lenny in a domU, same as dom0.
When i run the command xm create -c myvm.cfg the maschine seems to start, but
freeze when start crond...like this:

eth0: ERROR while getting interface flags: No such device
Failed to bring up eth0.
done.
INIT: Entering runlevel: 2
Starting enhanced syslogd: rsyslogd.
Starting OpenBSD Secure Shell server: sshd[    3.300945] NET: Registered
protocol family 10
[    3.301529] lo: Disabled Privacy Extensions
.
Starting periodic command scheduler: crond.

i have read some articles, and i have understood... is a bug :) but i don't
know as fix them...
Tanks in advance.

P.s. tap:aio don't fix it :(