Re: [Xen-users] I'm looking for the right distribution to run Xen

To: Marc <xen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] I'm looking for the right distribution to run Xen
From: Alberto Asuero Arroyo <albertoasuero@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 14:40:31 +0100
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 05:41:31 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=x+XZUC2XoOYb1uveS74SKgWvNL/ifrov4Oc6SAAA3so=; b=R+KfLwT8BJunWfpgv753XnmeUdEBZiRbSCeTHv6/SdmhT79qpcooM4tLShlDCbt8re FLZC3vZDNlVacCz7lMPZmZg7La8TF6Ak9LxWiBTXD4XIIrc7rfzeyiNYRQ1jjPgPqjj8 56vY8AIixLg40pGZgXOp/rOjW2/wZj/ihPT8Q=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi,

I've a xen 3.3.1 running with a windows server 2003.

Our computer is a dell poweredge 2900 with 48gb  of ram and two intel xeon X5470  @ 3.33GHz. However  we use a raid 1+0 but you dont should have problems because this.

Anyway  I've had to compile the kernel source for my sas raid controller.