Re: [Xen-users] virtualization on top of Red Hat cluster

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] virtualization on top of Red Hat cluster
From: "Ricardo J. Barberis" <ricardo.barberis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 15:25:05 -0200
Delivery-date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 09:25:52 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
El Martes 27 Enero 2009, Fajar A. Nugraha escribió:
> On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 1:17 AM, Ricardo J. Barberis
>
> <ricardo.barberis@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Xen and the cluster are working fine, except for a couple of things:
> >
> > - Windows VMs with GPLPV drivers don't migrate (live or otherwise)
>
> Which GPLPV version? last time I check 0.9.12-pre13 on RH's stock Xen
> can live-migrate just fine.

We're using 0.9.11 on Windows 2003 Server R2 Standard Edition with SP2.

There's another thread with subject "Standard VM live migration OK but Windows
GPLPV VM livemigration broken" where I first posted, but didn't mention thst
our Widnows servers are R2, and now I think I read about some problems
between that release and GPLPV drivers...

> Regards,
>
> Fajar

Cheers,
--