RE: [Xen-users] Limited number of phy disks?

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Limited number of phy disks?
From: christoffer@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 20:06:16 +0100 (CET)
Delivery-date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 11:06:58 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Actually, I'm not using Windows in my HVM, but freeNAS (freeBSD) since I
didn't know how to install it any other way. I think I've read that it's
possible to convert an HVM guest to a PV guest someplace. Would that
perhaps be a better solution to the problem?

Perhaps running a NAS in domU is a bad idea in the first place? My
thinking is to have as little as possible in dom0, exporting the phy
drives to domU and do all storage management there.

Also, I've seen plenty of references to where the PV drivers can be found
- now that I need them I can't seem to find them.  A link would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
/Chris