RE: [Xen-users] windows server on xen in production?

Subject: RE: [Xen-users] windows server on xen in production?
From: "Robert Dunkley" <Robert@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 08:29:25 -0000
Delivery-date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 00:34:02 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
With Server 2003 we found 3.2.1 and 3.3.0 to be stable. Had crashes with Xen
3.0.3 though.

The PV drivers can be used in production, my experiences are they crash or show
problems within an hour or work perfectly so with GPLPV it really is just a
case of testing before deploying (Seems to depend on application).

Rob