Re: [Xen-users] weird domU sizes - correction

I meant to say that my domUs are on that 1TB LVM and not 500GB.
- Brian

On Jan 16, 2009, at 10:19 AM, Brian Krusic wrote:

Hi Javier,

My dom0 is 1TB and using LVM and so my domU files are on that 500GB LVM.

My nfs server is around 10TB and is XFS.

Would my image be a sparse file since I didn't allocate full image size at creation?

- Brian