[Xen-users] Re: Disable QEMU monitor in HVM domains

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Re: Disable QEMU monitor in HVM domains
From: "Rik v. A" <rikratva@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 22:03:42 +0100
Delivery-date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 13:04:30 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=3nx49qC18XXk2sTTOKwA35QxJMbMSJtqBayQfCTK0QE=; b=qDCdkvYPRTXT8fq5fdI1SHMK0sA97nJjEmepuejdF3o8A1Hvo3Op5RcE78vDAVpDsm IPYxhK5ktHxc8EldpFZ4M9xFmmR2XylS4fWf0MDtyGmSWDH6TT/7B1FjXEuk3JJUYONH gM5cOp5bov7HdKU24MaINYGwlq6L8gmHTNhMI=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm replying to my own E-mail of 2 weeks ago. I have still found no
way to disable the Qemu monitor in HVM DomUs. I'd really like to
disable it for security reasons, but I can't seem to find anything in
the docs or on Google. Please help (pretty please?)

Rik