Fwd: [Xen-users] [XEN 3.3 - PCI passthrough] - interaction latencies wit

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Fwd: [Xen-users] [XEN 3.3 - PCI passthrough] - interaction latencies with /dev/ttyUSB0
From: "jer jer" <jeremie.garcia.trash@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 17:12:02 +0100
Delivery-date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 08:12:49 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=Ri2re48Bg64ck4SSz2ec0vFG028nDQ70jL/oL9UD700=; b=CeXX+OdcxdQWt1+Vmwd8EPWJgoz15FzuCYlkKAdWOsePqyd9djLUhS60z5FXQOZklW cIRLUtFpGT2p5fr26SXZxPtNApVO4FSX5IlgBCyyVze6oPTiORPLiPDEEbPlAgCae/Sp +dNvObyKK5bzRNX3ygEnb6Hu5wS8ErSjVZP24=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks all for your help!
In fact, I've tried the soft outside XEN from console and it works fine.
If I resume :
  - no XEN ==> works fine from console or GUI
  - with XEN on dom0 ==> works fine from console or GUI
  - with XEN on domU with GUI (VNC) ==> works ok but is slower than previous environments
  - with XEN on domU with console ==> huge latencies
  - with XEN on domU SSH connected ==> huge latencies