[Xen-users] bonding ethernet and xen 3.2.1 or later.

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] bonding ethernet and xen 3.2.1 or later.
From: Massimiliano De Ruosi <max.deruosi@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 10:20:17 +0100
Delivery-date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 08:38:24 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,

I've just set up xen (3.2.1 on Debian Lenny), enabled network-bridge in xend-config.sxp and all seems to work properly. Then I've tried a different setup: first I've created a bond device with two phisical nics, but then, installing xen, network stops working!

I've tried then to change the xend-config.sxp with: (network-script 'network-bridge netdev=bond0') ...nope

Is there anyone able to get xen (>3.2.1) working with bonding? If so, can you point me to the correct way?

Maybe I'm searching in the wrong direction (i.e. there are better ways to get ethernet redundancy/load-balancing)?

Thanks,
Max.