Re: [Xen-users] Differences when using Xen with Debian Lenny and other d

Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Differences when using Xen with Debian Lenny and other distro [was: xen,debian lenny and hvm(winxp)]
From: Thomas Goirand <thomas@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 01:28:13 +0800
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 09:28:53 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed; d=goirand.fr; h=message-id: date:from:mime-version:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to: content-type:content-transfer-encoding; q=dns/txt; s=postfix; bh= nWNnfJsnR3DXURr0WWR0Anc5Mkg=; b=lglBdMFpFTDVJgZiXRclEqBPtf+WCQS7 jdhVYFEsT33aGm0NCguCaKiQhATFJCkQ21LcjHULZGgOer/CRt823ATJbIEx+HYz v6BmQyjrN73ld15QfOmpFhKBf7XYj2LonwRW2GcUEC/8bZByJFcrEYMQQGbByEvw njV1j/dmwO0=