RE: [Xen-users] Easy way to remove GPLPV drivers version 0.9.10?

> Where are you at now? If you want to remove, I'd start here
> http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenWindowsGplPv/Installing the text on
> that page you will be interested in is:
>
> Uninstalling
>
> If you are upgrading from a pre-0.9.0 release, you will need to
> completely purge the old drivers from your system.
>
>     * Open regedit and go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet
>     * Alter Enum\ACPI_HAL\PNP0C08\0\Control\ActiveService from "XenHide"
> to "ACPI"
>     * You may find some registry keys/values need you to alter
> permissions before you can edit/delete them.
>     * Search for all occurences of UpperFilter or LowerFilter keys
> containing xenhide.sys and delete them
>     * Delete Services\Xen* (anything in Services starting with Xen)
>     * Beware of keys/values which "co-incidentally" have xen in their
> name such as xenroll.dlll and IVBSAXEntityResolver
>     * Don't remove any "Xen" keys/values under HKLM/HARDWARE/ACPI
>     * View files C:\Windows\inf\oem*.?nf in a text editor, delete all
> that refer to xen or GPLPV
>     * Delete the folders C:\Windows\System32\DRVSTORE\xen*
>     * Delete the files C:\Windows\System32\drivers\xen*.sys
>     * Reboot, making sure not to select a boot entry that specifies
> /GPLPV, if you are prompted to add drivers for new hardware at this
> stage,
>
> I know it says pre-0.9.0, but it still should apply.

My ip address got put into some RBLs, which is probably why they were
going into junk. Been routing my own mail for over 4 years and suddenly
now my ip address goes RBL because it a residential dynamic address.
Using my ISP for routing now so it should be good.

I'll try another remove tomorrow based on your steps and see if I have
better luck.

Thanks,
James