Your Email Ticket Numbers: EAASL-130877

Subject: Your Email Ticket Numbers: EAASL-130877
From: "Microsoft Awrd Team"<noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 01:34:39 -0800
Apparently-to: <wyl555@xxxxxxx>
Apparently-to: <wyc_pet23@xxxxxxxxx>
Apparently-to: <www-data@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Apparently-to: <www-data@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Apparently-to: <www.w23377@xxxxxxxxx>
Apparently-to: <www.tashj411@xxxxxxx>
Apparently-to: <www.juliaslegal@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Apparently-to: <www.hizeean@xxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 03 Dec 2008 16:15:23 -0800
Microsoft Corporations:
Customer Service
Wrights Lane,
Kensington London W85SP,
England UNITED KINGDOM
FILE REF: HL/5564/06/07/MICS
BATCH: MC11/834/5PDH /EU

OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION.

It is obvious that this notification will come to
you as a surprise but please find time to read it
carefully as we congratulate you over your
success in the following official publication of
results of the E-mail electronic online
Sweepstakes organized by Microsoft, in
conjunction with the foundation for the
promotion of software products, (F.P.S.) held
this December 2008,in London UK.

Where in your email address emerged as one
of the online Winning emails in the 2nd
category and therefore attracted a cash award of
?450.000.00 (Four Hundred and Fifty
Thousand pounds sterling) Our winners are arranged into
four categories with different winning prizes
accordingly in each category. They are arranged
in this format below:

These are your identification numbers:MCS-
26799/097

CATEGORY NO.OF WINNERS WINNING PRIZES
1st. 2  ?500,000.00 pounds each
2nd. 8  ?450.000.00 pounds each
3rd. 13 ?250,000.00 pounds each
4th. 27 ?170,000.00 pounds each

We write to officially notify you of this award and
to advise you to contact the processing office
immediately upon receipt of this message for
more information concerning the verification,
processing and eventual payment of the above
prize to you.

It is important to note that your award
information was released with the following
particulars attached to it.

(1) Award numbers: NL 56/7766
(2) Email ticket numbers: EAASL-130877
(3) Batch numbers: MC11/834/8PDH /EU
(4) The file reference numbers:
HL/5574/41/07/MICS
{5} Serial Numbers: McST/006/NL46560

For verification purpose be sure to include:
(1) Your contact address.
(2) Your Tel/Fax numbers.
(3) Your Nationality/Country.
{4} Your Full Names.
(5) Occupation/Age.
(6) Your Preffered Method Of Receiving Your
Price(From Below)

Mode Of Prize Remittance.

(1)Cash Pick-Up (You coming Down to Uk
Personally to Pick Your Price).

(2)Courier Delivery Of your Certified Winning
Cheque Name and other Winning Documents
safely to you.

To file for your claim, Please contact your
Validating Officer for VALIDATION of your
winning within Twenty-nine working days of this
winning notification.

Winnings that are not validated within Twenty-
nine working days of winning notification are
termed void and invalid. You are required to
mention the above particulars of your award in
every correspondence to enable the Agent
validate your winning.

CONTACT:
***************************************
****************************
FOREIGN TRANSFER MANAGER
MR: DANNY BROWN
MICROSOFT SECURITY DEPARTMENT (UK).
Telephone: +44 704 571 3411
Email:danny_brown77@xxxxxxxxxxx
a consortium of software promotion companies.
The Intel Group,Toshiba, Dell Computers and
other International Companies. The Microsoft
internet E-mail draw is held periodically and is
organized to encourage the use of the Internet
and promote computer literacy worldwide.

Once again on behalf of all our staff,

CONGRATULATIONS!

Sincerely,
MR. RICKY WILLIAMS.
M.S.PRO.ZONAL COORDINATOR

NOTE: Do not tell people about your Prize Award
until your money is successfully handed over to
you to avoid disqualification that may arise from
double claim.

You may also receive similar e-mails from
people portraying to be other Organizations or
Microsoft Corporation. This is solely to collect
your personal information from you and lay
claim over your notification letter that was sent
to you, Kindly forward a copy to us and delete it
from your mail box and give no further
correspondence to such person or body.
Microsoft shall not be held responsible for any
loss of fund arising from the above mentioned