RE: [Xen-users] GPLPV 0.9.12-pre4 uploaded

To: <venefax@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] GPLPV 0.9.12-pre4 uploaded
From: "Nick Couchman" <Nick.Couchman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 14:51:51 -0700
Cc: k.ader@xxxxxxxxxx, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 13:52:46 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The installation of the GPL PV drivers should not affect mouse positioning or tracking in the domUs - there are currently only stub drivers for the Console, Keyboard, and Mouse devices in the GPL PV set.  Check your domU configuration and make sure you have a usb "tablet" device specified in the configuration.

-Nick