Re: [Xen-users] PCI Passthrough for Windows Half Success on xen-unstable

To: "billy lau" <billylau@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] PCI Passthrough for Windows Half Success on xen-unstable
From: "Neo Jia" <neojia@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 10:27:05 -0800
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 10:27:40 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=hP7smrdFMmMYOj33UFE6tG3jZrBHwhbXg9/2KtB/wx0=; b=dfE4qJKeGTZVSzY67r5IuQQQKstlkUCSjjwyBQ6JDtlKwvsWXDKQvoJhUue8WRAe4b gU8orHaa9R5+UbhAIGZyRjc8J3QhHtc2BH17KWOeNHjFx6KlecFHzuihIcpwfYEsvWCj w+kLsqe5GCsL2uwChl7zdlGQTokvDnlaM7ifY=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
how many graphic card do you have on your system? could you do a lspci?

--
I would remember that if researchers were not ambitious
probably today we haven't the technology we are using!