RE: [Xen-users] GPLPV (9.11pre20) in Win2003 x64onXenServerEnterprise 5.

I am now 'deploying' a -new-  Windows 2003 R2 (x64, standard) server with the
latest 9.12pre3 drivers.
I am using Xenserver5 and Xencenter5  and i mount the virtual CD drive to an
ISO.

I will test to load an ISO while booting (maybe it sees an CD-rom then. ?)
I will also test to mount the virtual CD drive to the real-physical
dvd-drive in the physical server (i will also try it with a cd loaded and
the startup the VM).

Please wait 1 or two hours till i get the results...

Roel Broersma

(another question:  Xencenter5 is also connecting to a deamon which it
installs inside the VM, to get memory, cpu, network-traffic, etc.
statistics.  Can we extract this deamon from the original-citrix-pc-tools
and install it separately ?  Maybe we can then also  Migrate (Xen-Motion) a
VM to another server.. (i don't know if this also depends on this tools or
not...)