RE: [Xen-users] GPL PV Intermitent Network Problems

Nick,

I have built a xenpci.sys that will tell Windows not to give it an IRQ
under 16. Other than testing that it doesn't crash I haven't given it
any other testing. You can download it at:
http://www.meadowcourt.org/downloads/xenpci.sys.no_irq_under_16.xp.bin

rename the downloaded file to xenpci.sys and copy it to
c:\windows\system32\drivers, then reboot.

I also have a windows 2003 version there.

If, for some reason, windows won't assign an irq > 16 to it then a boot
with /GPLPV will probably fail (bug check 0x7b), but you should still be
able to reboot without /GPLPV.

Let me know how it goes. If it boots, assigns an irq > 16, and your
stability problems go away, then I'll keep the fix in there.

Thanks

James