Re: [Xen-users] Another GPLPV pre-release 0.9.11-pre20

http://www.meadowcourt.org/downloads

> James

Great, no BSOD yet, but still i cant use Checksum offloading or Large send Offload.

I still see atleast some incorrect tcp chksums if Checksum Offloading is enabled.

Large Send Offload is also makeing Bacula to have very slow to transfer speeds, if Large Send offload is enabled Bacula transfer speed is something like 30kB/sec, if i disable Large Send Offload it will go to about 70-80Mbit/sec.

Any ideas?

Terveisin/Regards,
  Pekka Panula, Net Servant Oy