[Xen-users] What packages ubuntu-xen-server & ubuntu-xen-desktop are up

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] What packages ubuntu-xen-server & ubuntu-xen-desktop are up to on intrepid ?
From: Boris Derzhavets <bderzhavets@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 14:06:40 -0700 (PDT)
Delivery-date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 14:07:41 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I've recently installed Ubuntu Intrepid Server PV DomU at Xen 3.3 CentOS 5.2 Dom0. Details here (if needed) :-
Running Synaptic Manager at DomU i've noticed packages mentioned above as available
for install . I don't intend install ubuntu-xen-server on DomU , but Ubuntu Intrepid Server running on bare metal will potentially allow (?)  to install ubuntu-xen-server
( with all dependent packages).
Per recent message from Todd Deshane,  i've learned , that there is no option to install
Xen 3.3 on Ubuntu Intrepid Server to create  Dom0, unless to make a port on your own :) Apparently  a couple of months is not enough for forward porting Xen 3.3 to intrepid kernel, but i am still confused about packages in Synaptic. What they are supposed to serve ?