RE: [Xen-users] Stop 8E with GPL PV Drivers

> "James Harper" <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote on 28.10.2008
> 12:09:10:
>
> > Hmmm... I've been getting more and more of these reports, but I
can't
> > replicate them. If anyone can run debugview from sysinternals and
catch
> > it crashing and send me the output I'd be very grateful!
> >
> > Did it tell you what driver it crashed in in the 0x8e report?
>
> I did not see driver info, but here is a screenshot when it was
dumping
> memory

0x8E (0xC0000005, ...) is an access violation, not an ASSERT like I
thought. That will be harder to track down unfortunately - there could
be memory being overwritten at one point with the crash occurring at
some random point some time later. Worst Bug Ever :(

I really need to be able to reproduce this but so far I haven't been
able to...

Thanks

James