[Xen-users] Hauppauge PVR-350 in Xen DomU

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Hauppauge PVR-350 in Xen DomU
From: Mike <mike@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 09:45:42 +0100
Delivery-date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 01:46:24 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Folks,

Has anyone had any success getting a Hauppauge PVR-350 TV card to work
in a DomU?  I have setup PCI pass through and can get the card working
if I add the PCI ID to xend-pci-permissive.sxp and pass the kernel
option "swiotlb=force" to the DomU kernel.  I can then cat /dev/video0
and get some output, however, after a while (around 20 minutes), I get a
kernel message saying that "irq 19: nobody cared (try booting with the
"irqpoll" option)"  Then IRQ 19 is disabled and the Xen box dies.

I have searched Google and can find a lot of references to people having
issues but no conclusive mentions of anything being cured.  I am running
Xen 3.0.3-1 on Debian Etch.

I can post more detailed information tonight but I was wondering if
anyone had any experience of this working?

Mike.