Re: [Xen-users] Win2003+xen3.2.1: GPLPV paradrivers bluescreen - anyidea

To: James Harper <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Win2003+xen3.2.1: GPLPV paradrivers bluescreen - anyidea why?
From: Alessandro Forghieri <alf@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 16:10:36 +0200
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 07:11:54 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Greetings

James Harper wrote:
Is there a better way then clicking on all drivers/tabs etc...? As far
as I remember, most reported a resource conflict.

I need to know what resource is conflicted.

It really doesn't say (unless I am looking in the wrong place: am I?). The driver property page says there is a code 12 resource conflict (I'd post the exact message, but this particular machine speaks Italian, so it wouldn't be much use). The resource pane just says that another driver needs to be stopped/disable in order to load this one.
Do you have apic disabled? That will cause the problem you are seeing.
Remove any line 'apic=0' from your config file.

I don't have any. To be on the safe side,  I tried to stuck an 'apic=1' line in there, but no joy.
Cheers,
alf