Re: [Xen-users] Allowing someone to do an install over vnc

To: "James Pifer" <jep@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Allowing someone to do an install over vnc
From: "Arpan Jindal" <jindalarpan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 01:33:08 +0530
Cc: Xen List <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Thu, 09 Oct 2008 13:03:48 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=y2YHKn2QLWNGlQmeuOCZiDxy+/gZCd3fm3gbD4xoTvQ=; b=vb1S2qsak04Ebzoja6MIcFb5p5yKWxsqUI3iB4dN6eOp+hwO0GQawRjPt7Gr+Q2rYm LehL0Kuc9jdFzRi3/N7V2iDtcY/2Ou7UjSQIAKYO8Z+neVNii+OPtJVWl8sDnug3/ImL miRJ3RQ88vDdJqmtgm0dzu1f2IVwxVuXkALnU=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi James
u can do that
by adding the following in your domU configuration file

vnc=1
vncviewer=0
serial='pty'

u can add these in the end  of the configuration file and call start the domu
and u can connect to that ving  vnc vieviewer on you system.

before connection this u also need to change the config file of xend
so that u can connect to your xen server from other machines .
configuration file is /etc/xen/xend_config (i think u can check this
file for vnc allowed networks )

hope now it work for you.

Thanks