[Xen-users] IPSec + Xen

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] IPSec + Xen
From: Alexander Raudner <raudner@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2008 18:26:09 +0200
Delivery-date: Sun, 05 Oct 2008 09:19:18 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi !

I hope I'm going the right way to post my problem this way...

I work a lot of time on one problem, and do not get a solution
yet...

I want to get connected to my DomU "directly" from the Internet
via IPSec, but I'm just able to get it with DomO. My system is Debian
Etch, 2.6.18-kernel, OpenSWAN.

So this works:

Internet/IPSec:192.168.1.1

DomO:*.*.88.155/IPSec:192.168.0.1

DomU:192.168.0.2

But I want it that way:

Internet/IPSec:192.168.1.1

(DomO:*.*.88.155,IPSec-Gateway)

DomU/IPSec:192.168.0.2

I tried nearly any configuration and worked through all available
howto's...

Maybe there is someone who have get it worked ? Is it possible at all ?