RE: [Xen-users] networking problem

To: Olivier Bompart <obompart@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] networking problem
From: Robert Vegas <robertvegas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 19:15:28 +0000
Delivery-date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 12:16:06 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Yeah same here. connecting to other samba servers are fine (exact same smb version, settings etc). The weird thing is that transferring between windows vms on the same machines is fast.
Are you using the realtek drivers for windows or PV? (100MB or GB)
Can you post your vif lines for your windows and linux VMs?

Thanx

Robert Vegas