RE: [Xen-users] How do I get a version of Dom0 later than 2.6.18

To: "'Geert Janssens'" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] How do I get a version of Dom0 later than 2.6.18
From: "Dustin Henning" <Dustin.Henning@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 11:45:41 -0400
Cc: 'Dushmant Mohapatra' <d_mpatra@xxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 08:46:20 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dushmant,
        The Fedora-Xen group might be a better place for your question in
regards to what other Fedora users are doing with F9.  I do not use F9, but
still F8.  I wonder if you couldn't grab the Dom0 Xen Kernel source from F8 and
compile it on F9.  Perhaps this would get you a new enough kernel in F9.  What
I don't know is how compatible it will be with everything else (I guess as
compatible as can be since it's compiled manually?) or whether or not the Xen
hypervisor is included in F9 when installing Xen (if not, I guess you would
have to pick a version and compile it as well).  Anyway, depending on how much
time and experience you have, it might be worth experimenting with.
        Dustin