RE: [Xen-users] Live Migration problems

To: <Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Live Migration problems
From: "Simon Talbot" <simont@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 17:15:41 +0100
Delivery-date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 09:16:21 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
A Bit more on this, when the migration has hung, we are left with a tcp
socket session on both the sender and the receiver something along the
following likes:

Sender:
Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Local Address           Foreign Address
State
tcp   143773  87224 217.18.80.18:41967      217.18.80.15:8002
ESTABLISHED

Receiver:
tcp   132612  11540 217.18.80.15:8002       217.18.80.18:41967
ESTABLISHED

So basically broken mid way with large send and receive queues

Simon

Simon Talbot MEng, ACGI
(Chief Engineer)
Tel: 020 3161 6001
Fax: 020 3161 6011

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments are private

and confidential and may be legally privileged.

It is intended for the named addressee(s) only. If you are not the
intended recipient(s), you must not read, copy or use the information
contained in any way. If you receive this email or any attachments in
error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and destroy any copy you
have of it.

We accept no responsibility for any loss or damages whatsoever arising
in any way from receipt or use of this e-mail or any attachments. This
e-mail is not intended to create legally binding commitments on our
behalf, nor do its comments reflect our corporate views or policies.