Re: [Xen-users] problem on cloing guest (SOLVED)

To: "Antoine Benkemoun" <antoine.benkemoun@xxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] problem on cloing guest (SOLVED)
From: "Grant McWilliams" <grantmasterflash@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 10:14:48 -0700
Cc: Stephen Liu <satimis@xxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 10:15:25 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=Y8ZUHXECJq46YlRw3DdHWu8LRoRKVDpB1LDBdzcIpjg=; b=HDEvzYStxbuJXeR/qfLQdGqWEW/TI7OTB7IqhqwfhBaQErALndgQO05YyRBLX03aeq N3eim6vjrMSraZm7fPduWfkLjKiED0UirMS6zSQ/YL0IG8NdzomCnqg7+wyWq1zliJjJ Za7I3nVXTsoFqAc0PD/cHLNvo4OLDeluHANIU=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx