[Xen-users] xen 3.3.0 PCI device delegation

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] xen 3.3.0 PCI device delegation
From: Dieter Imann <dieter.imann@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 10:29:21 +0200
Delivery-date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 01:30:06 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dear all,

I recently tried to upgrade my xen 3.2.1 installation (installed from sources)
on
debian etch amd64.

Unfortunately xen 3.3.0 PCI device delegation does not work anymore.
I receive the following error: device ... must be co-assigned to the same guest.

I already had a look to this thread: [Xen-users] xen 3.3.0 PCI device must be
co-assigned to the same guest
from [Andy Burns] but did not see any solution for me so far.

Any help on this issue would be highly appreciated.

Best regards, Dieter