RE: [Xen-users] Re: domU network fails under load - vif breaks

To: "'Pepe Barbe'" <elventear@xxxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Re: domU network fails under load - vif breaks
From: "Dustin Henning" <Dustin.Henning@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 11:02:32 -0400
Delivery-date: Fri, 05 Sep 2008 08:03:24 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        I just posted a lengthy response to Paul.  It does not include my
NIC info, so here it is:
04:00.0 Ethernet controller: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL8111/8168B
PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet controller (rev 01)
        I am running an MSI P965 Platinum with the on board NIC ("Realtek
RTL8111B PCI-Express Gb LAN Controller" according to the website).  This is
why I am running Fedora vs CentOS, actually, though who knows, CentOS might
have this problem if it doesn't turn out to be related to your NIC and some
patch Fedora included fixes it.
        Dustin