Re: [Xen-users] Bridge Networking stops working at random times

To: "Yves-Gaël Chény" <yves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Bridge Networking stops working at random times
From: "Chris Holland" <rangerco1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 08:01:56 -0600
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 07:03:21 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=f5yIxmQE0Mdj+X55kR7u9yJGbn0yNHrPQPA3Nwfgzr8=; b=Lmomm0Je1a2WSB48wpmY5kXr9fCp0tDACd9AnmPT9/cedaot3WgDmbfSOEqL7uKg3X zJfTNREQPLsoSt9iorYXokeW2fQvBY9QYGqRDAr2U7ySnkoEvj5N5Rc+L6x2kXH0qJCI oQDSiWSl4yHU5ZVt7IcPbQEQy+QWaXkdYva0E=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,

I am getting a similar problem that I've discussed in previous posts (with no solution that works so far).
The only difference is that when my network stops working the VM tries to reboot and fails with some sort of error related to a duplicate machine ID.

This seems to manifest itself when there is a high amount of simultaneous connections and/or high throughput.
I am wondering if your problem may not be so random and might be occurring under the same conditions?

Chris